How to create a new student profile?
In order to register for classes you must create your own student profile. You only need to create your student profile once; after it's created you can sign in using your username and password and register for classes. A profile also allows you to view your transactions, current or past registrations, transcripts, and register for classes each semester.
- Click on " LOGIN/CREATE ACCOUNT" on the menu bar to the left.
- From Sign In page, click create new student profile.
- Select Create a Student Profile (single user).
- Click Create Profile.
- Enter your Username.
(we recommend using your first initial and last name as your username)
- Enter your Password; re-enter your Password
(Note: *minimum 8, maximum 255 characters)
- Enter all required information on the next 2 pages:
name, address, city, state, zip, phone, email, date of birth, etc.
(Note: *denotes required information)
- When you have completed your student profile, click Submit.
- You will receive a confirmation via email.
- After submitting this page, you are returned to the courses page to begin your registration.
Note: Secure your username & password in a safe place for access at a later date.
Step One: Sign in
- Click on "Sign In" on the menu bar to the left and follow the prompts.
- After you sign in, you will notice additional menu options that will allow you to edit your profile, check your current registrations, and view your transaction.
Step Two: Locate the classes that interest you
- To browse all course categories and subcategories, click "Courses."
- From the Courses page, locate preferred Category/Subcategory.
- OR. To find a specific class, click "Search" or use the "search for a class..." box under the top banner. Enter information into one (or two) of the requested fields.
- Click on the class title (in bold) to see a full course description. Click on the instructor's name to see a short professional bio.
Step Three: Begin the registration process, add classes to your "Cart" and "Checkout"
- To select a class for registration, click "Add to Cart."
- If instead of a button, the word "Closed" appears, it means online registration is unavailable because the class is full OR is unavailable due to special enrollment requirements. A phone number in that space indicates that your should call that number for more information.
- When you are done "shopping" for classes, click the "View Cart" button inside the Shopping Cart box on the right side of the screen.
- When class or classes added to shopping cart; options available:
• Choose Additional Classes
• Edit Cart
- From Shopping Cart page:
• click Refund Policy link
• carefully review the refund policy
• click checkbox(s)
• enter corresponding “codes” (if applicable)
• lastly, click "Checkout"
- Checkout continues with Credit Card payment screen; enter pertinent data and then click "Process Payment >>" to submit and finalize registration.
- Congratulations, you are now signed up for the class! You will receive a confirmation and reciept, along with any additional information you will need for the class via email. You only need to create a profile once, and you will use the same process to register for every semester.