Returning to a workplace? Leaving your pet home alone for the first time, or the first time in a while? It's time to take a look at their new normal.
Whether it's you or your animal companions, change can stir up unexpected emotions. Pets thrive on routine and when their routines are interrupted, they're unsure what to expect next and look to their humans to relieve their own anxiety.
- Did you welcome a new pet during shelter-in-place orders?
- Did lockdown cause stress for your furry and feathered family members?
- Is your return to a workplace causing separation anxiety?
- Are your pets grieving from upending their daily lives?
- Want to know what you can do to help yourself and your pet transition to a new normal?
In this experiential class, Session 1 is designed to address your natural ability to intuitively connect and communicate with animal companions. You will learn how to send information non-verbally and receive information that the animal is sending back to you.
is intended to deepen your connection and understanding with your own animal companions. We'll review your technique and discuss any blocks or doubts that could be preventing you from sending and receiving information. The more you practice, the more you will recognize your pets' needs, get to the root of unwanted behaviors and resolve any lingering angst they might be experiencing.