Ayurveda is Indian’s 5,000 years old health care system. According to Ayurveda, every aspect of life contributes to overall health, especially diet. Come learn to cook the Ayurvedic way with Dr. Helen Thomas, noted Ayurvedic doctor and Chiropractor.
In this class is specifically designed to teach students:
- The ten principles of a healthy diet according to Ayurveda.
- How to eat according the season and your unique body type.
- How to set up an Ayurvedic kitchen and pantry, including selection of utensils.
- How to plan and cook nutritious Aryuvedic meals for the whole family or household taking into account different body types (Doshas).
- How to cook specific Ayurvedic dishes for several seasons.
- How to cook specific Ayurvedic dishes, including soup, vegetables dishes, curries and kicharees.