Imagine living in a tidy home, surrounded only by things you enjoy. In this class, you will learn effective techniques to declutter and organize your space to create an intentional, clutter-free living space that inspires you.
You will learn to:
- Create a clear intention for your living space, room by room.
- Map out a step-by-step plan to create the living space you want.
- Hone your decision-making skills to help you let go of excess belongings.
- Use simple and effective methods for decluttering.
- Choose items you truly value.
- Use practical tips to support you through the process.
What you learn will be implemented right away by transforming your wardrobe after session one. We will spend part of the second session discussing your progress and I will offer support for the next phase. After the class, students will leave with a plan and techniques to finish the decluttering process. Students will also receive a 30-minute phone consultation with Monique.
This class is useful for those looking to clear out clutter, create a more relaxing living space, downsize or make space for a new family member.