Want to draw with freedom and ease? This workshop is for you if you:
- have no previous drawing instruction,
- would like to be able to draw with confidence,
- tried drawing and got discouraged,
- would like to let go of tight drawing habits,
- want to draw mindfully with a lightness of being.
SPONTANEOUS DRAWING as a meditation is for beginners, artists, and teachers who want to learn an approach to drawing that will guide you to new levels of creativity and awareness through the experience of drawing. You will practice many innovative drawing methods in a safe non-competitive environment. You will:
- Learn and practice many spontaneous drawing techniques
- Learn to draw faces, trees, landscape and other subjects
- Practice drawing as a meditation so that you will draw simply with joy, and ease.
- Learn to draw with awe.
This one workshop will save you months of trail and error and frustration so that your daily drawing practice will delight you, fascinate you, and give you peace. No matter what your skill or background, this workshop will provide the confidence to draw spontaneously for years to come.
Materials fee of $24 for The Pocket Drawing Book, an extensive handout, drawing paper and all your drawing supplies. If you can, bring a watercolor brush to the class. If not, the instructor will provide one.