Drip irrigation is the best way to help any plant flourish. This workshop explains how to use less water, yet increase the yields of vegetables and fruits.
- Choose the best, sturdiest hardware that'll last for decades.
- Use special tubing that has emitters inside the tubing.
- Use a streamlined configuration of hardware and tubing. (No frustrating punched-in emitters.
- Roll out a drip system in a very short period of time.
- Understand where roots grow and how roots affect the placement of the emitters and timing of your irrigation.
- Start with a scientific schedule of irrigation times based on the weather and adjust the schedule as your garden grows.
- Leaarn how much water different plants need.
Robert Kourik, horticultural expert, is the author and publisher of 13 titles and co-author of three additional books. His book, Drip Irrigation for Every Landscape and All Climates,
is a clear, easy to understand guide to the latest developments in drip irrigation and water conservation. He specializes in sustainable and edible landscape design, drip irrigation design and consulting. (The Drip Irrigation book is part of the class materials.)