PTSD - The Journey to Hope and Freedom
This is a course designed to give those who have had lasting effects from traumatic physical and emotional experiences an opportunity to experience healing and freedom.
My co-presenter and I believe that the group culture of acceptance and support that we will create together will be a powerful healing force all by itself.
Through study and personal experience we will help you:
- Recognize how PTSD affects you and how to make powerful choices that lead to change,
- Overcome the debilitating affects of anxiety and perfectionism on your life choices and relationships,
- Realize how pain and loss can actually become doorways to discovering your superpowers,
- Recognize how chaos is actually an amazing opportunity for creativity and change,
- Recognize your emotional "triggers" and gain freedom from them,
- Recognize how the Performance-Based Culture has made it easier to get PTSD and harder to get free from it,
- Become a valuable support person for others with PTSD, personally and professionally,
- Demonstrate lasting change, and
- Help make Sonoma County the Healthiest Place on Earth!
Enroll today and encourage a friend to join you for powerful and lasting results! You and your future are well worth this investment!