Why not earn three times what you spend traveling and create a tax deduction at the same time? Travel writers do it, so can you. Let Gordon Burgett show you how.
Nothing sells as well or as widely as travel articles—then add to that the new field of writing website travel tours, travel videos, and expanded visual podcasts. If you know the selling tricks and can match words to sites, all are excellent earning fields for both beginners and veteran writers moving into the travel field.
* How you only write after pre-selling to magazines, like profressionals
* How to multiply your income through newspaper sales
* How to find more, eager buying markets
* The logistics of planning "the big trip"
* What must be done before you can deduct all of your costs as tax deductions
* How and when you send digital photos, slides, or b/w prints
This seminar and workbook focus solely on travel, a field that has more do's and don'ts—plus rewards—than any other.