People First will give you tools to create stronger relationships as a foundation for healthier families, communities, and workplaces. It will help participants recognize and overcome the depersonalizing effects of modern culture. The course includes creating an acceptance-base for relationship, “5th level listening”, how to truly impart value to others and build trust, discovering the hidden treasure in a crisis, and the power of healthy boundaries.
An emphasis on health and wellness, and on therapeutic relationship makes it perfect for healthcare professionals and consumers. Ideal for healthcare students!
Here’s what you can expect:
- Gain increased clarity and passion about what’s important to you in your life
- Learn the transforming power of acceptance over performance as a basis for relationship
- “5th Level Listening”; how to listen your way into a trusting relationship
- Make technology your friend instead of your enemy in relationships
- Learn how knowing the other person’s Love Languages can transform your relationship
- and much more!
Powerful influences from other cultures will be examined including Ubuntu from Africa and Ohana from Hawaii. The wisdom of diverse authors and leaders will be tapped including Maya Angelou, Peter F. Drucker, Albert Einstein, and C.S. Lewis.
People First is a $450 Life Coaching Conference in the private sector. Those who participate in all three sessions will be given a Letter of Completion that shows the content for your resume